The tour of machu picchu by car , It is an alternative tour for all travelers who want to visit machu picchuand enjoy in just 2 days also for people with little time in the country, the tour has everything included, enjoy the tour and have an unforgettable experience, visit Machu Picchu with us.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Abra Malaga - Santa Teresa - Hidroeléctrica - Aguas Calientes
Our agencies Inka Jungle Trek Will come to pick them up at their respective hotels, between 7:20 - 7:40 am and then go to Ollantaytambo where our mobility will stop for approximately. 30 min, to be able to buy some food for the road.
After we will continue in our mobility for 4 hours more to Santa Teresa place where we will enjoy our delicious lunch for approximately. 40 min later we will continue with our tour Machu Picchu by car during 30 min nuntil you reach Hidroeléctrica.
Hydroelectric place where we started our trek for 3 hours until we reach the town of Machu Picchu (Aguas calientes),where our guide locates us in our respective hostels (with private bathroom, hot shower, wifi,).
Once installed in your respective hostels, we will have dinner and a Briffin with our guide for the next day. Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu - Hidroeléctrica - Cusco
In the morning we get up around 4:00 am, to head to the Inca citadel ofMachu Picchu, in this walk we will take approximately 1 and a half hours. (if you feel tired I could skip the walk and do it by bus, tickets can be purchased in Aguas Calientes town, or also buy in advance with us).
We enter the ciudadela inca de Machu Picchuand we will have a guided tour of the main places for approximately 2 hours. At the end of the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu individually or to be able to climb the mountains(Machu Picchu Montaña o Wayna Picchu) if you have the reservation made.
After visiting at 11:00 am you will have to return walking individually to hydroelectric power station, place where our mobility will not be waiting until 3:00 pm then we will start our return trip until we reach San Francisco square in the city of Cusco, We will arrive to the city of Cusco at approximately 9:30 p.m.
There is the possibility to return by train from the town of Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo, and return by bus to Cusco, Paying (USD 80.00) (no longer the 3-hour walk to hydroelectric and return by bus for 6 hours).
There is Possibility to spend one more night in the city of Machu Picchu, Paying (USD 20.00).
- Expert driver in the area
- Pick up from Hotel
- Private transport (Cusco-Hidroelectrica)
- Private transport (hidroeléctrica-Cusco)
- x1 Breakfast x1 Lunch x1 Dinner
- Admission ticket to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Guided in the Sanctuary Machu Picchu
- Personal expenses
- The Breakfast of the first day
- Lunch, last day dinner
- Personal hygiene products
- Bus of Rise ( USD 12,00 Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu Santuary) ( Available as extra )
- Machu Picchu Mountain ( USD 20,00 ) ( Available as extra )
- Huayna Picchu ( USD 20,00 ) ( Available as extra )
Languages in which the tour is offered
- The driver knows the area and speaks very basic English.
What to wear ?
When you prepare your luggage, remember that the rainy season in theMachu Picchu It is from December to March. Winter, between May and August, is especially cold, so we recommend you bring:
- Mosquito repellent
- Bottled Waters
- Extra money
- To have a guaranteed place on the tour please book at least 3 days in advance due to high demand in the high season.
- After booking, please reply to our email about tour details, food preferences and more.
- You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel the Machu Picchu tour up to 15 days before.
- You will receive a 50% refund if you cancel the Machu Picchu tour up to 10 days before.
Due to the rainy season (January to March) the tour's end time can be considerably delayed, so we recommend not taking any transport or flight to another place for the same day. The itinerary may vary in adverse weather conditions or due to force majeure to ensure the safety of travelers.